Over the last few decades antenna relocation cables have been the go-to solution for increasing mobility and comfort when carrying a handheld radio.
The biggest issue has always been durability.
The "Up Armored Antenna Relocation Cable" utilized the same multi-layered shielding process we use on our wearable antennas, making its durability level like no others on the current market.
Length (without adapters attached): 37"
Warfighters deserve quality gear that is not overpriced.
ALL RELOCATION CABLES REGARDLESS OF RADIO CONNECTION END OPTION ARE TIPPED TNC-F AT THE ANTENNA END OF THE CABLE. Failure to read this is not an acceptable reason for a refund.
Still have questions? Check out our video at the bottom.
TNC Screw on options:
- 90° TNC-M to TNC-F : PRC-152, MBITR (PRC-148), PRC-117G, PRC-163, any adapter that is TNC-M ported.
- Straight TNC-M to TNC-F: Prc-152, MBITR (PRC-148), PRC-117G, PRC-163, any adapter that is TNC-M ported.
BNC Quick Detach options:
- 90° BNC-M and BNC-M Straight to TNC-F: Large adapter selection: TNC-M to BNC-F: RC-152, MBITR (PRC-148), PRC-117G, PRC-163, any adapter that is TNC-M ported.
- BNC-F to SMA-F: Various civilian HAM radios (Baofeng, Motorola, Yaesu, etc.)
- BNC-F to SMA-M: Various Civilian HAM radios (Yaesu, BK KNG P series radios, etc)
Please read before buying:
-Why TNC over BNC Quick Detach for the radio connection type?
- If you are running a military radio (TNC ported) TNC will screw on with a lower profile, thus less prone to bend damage. BNC will require an adapter for most military handheld radios thus making the relocator higher off the radio's antenna port. But, BNC offers quick disconnection from the cable and radio making taking gear on and off much faster.
-I plan on using this relocator with my issued military radio and on my personal Baofeng radio, what do I buy?
- Purchase the BNC option of your choice (making sure you select an option with a TNC adapter) and purchase a Baofeng adapter separate from the website.
-What antennas will fit on this relocation cable?
- TNC-M Antennas
-All I want is a relocation cable for my Baofeng, what do I buy?
- Purchase the BNC option of your choice that includes the Baofeng Adapter (SMA-F to BNC-F).
Please check you radio's antenna type before making a purchase!