Over the last few decades antenna relocation cables have been the go-to solution for increasing mobility and comfort when carrying a handheld radio.
The biggest issue has always been durability.
The "Up Armored Antenna Relocation Cable" utilized the same multi-layered shielding process we use on our wearable antennas, making its durability level like no others on the current market.
Length (without adapters attached): 37"
Warfighters deserve quality gear that is not overpriced.
TNC Screw on options:
- 90° TNC-M to TNC-F : PRC-152, MBITR (PRC-148), PRC-117G, PRC-163, any adapter that is TNC-M ported.
- Straight TNC-M to TNC-F: Prc-152, MBITR (PRC-148), PRC-117G, PRC-163, any adapter that is TNC-M ported.
BNC Quick Detach options:
- 90° BNC-M and BNC-M Straight to TNC-F: Large adapter selection: TNC-M to BNC-F: RC-152, MBITR (PRC-148), PRC-117G, PRC-163, any adapter that is TNC-M ported.
- BNC-F to SMA-F: Various civilian HAM radios (Baofeng, Motorola, Yaesu, etc.)
- BNC-F to SMA-M: Various Civilian HAM radios (Yaesu, BK KNG P series radios, etc)
Please read before buying:
-Why TNC over BNC Quick Detach?
- If you are running a military radio (TNC ported) TNC will screw on with a lower profile, thus less prone to bend damage. BNC will require an adapter for most military handheld radios thus making the relocator higher off the radio's antenna port.
-I plan on using this relocator with my issued military radio and on my personal Baofeng radio, what do I buy?
- Purchase the BNC option of your choice (making sure you select an option with a TNC adapter) and purchase a Baofeng adapter separate from the website.
-What antennas will fit on this relocation cable?
- TNC-F Antennas
-All I want is a relocation cable for my Baofeng, what do I buy?
- Purchase the BNC option of your choice that includes the Baofeng Adapter (SMA-F to BNC-F).
Please check you radio's antenna type before making a purchase!